Sunday, March 2, 2014

Something to Look Forward To

I'm gonna miss the laughs. I'm gonna miss the walks. I'm gonna miss the late nights where we talk about our future and plan a family together. I'm gonna miss how you make me feel, how we cuddle and hold each other. I'm gonna miss the petty fights. I'm gonna miss your kiss. I'm gonna miss your touch and the way you run your hands through me.

But I'm never gonna miss you.

Why? Because I ain't going nowhere. No matter where you go I'll be there. I'll be there at the airport. I'll be there when you board the plane and I'll be there once you land. I'll be there when you walk the ground trying to find your way to your new place. I'll be there at the first day of your work and everyday thereafter. I'll be with you during meal time and even after office hours. I'll be there as you try to learn your way in the office. I'll be there after you go home to help ease your fatigue. I'll be there at your nights out and when your trying to unwind. I'll be there as you discover a new city, a new culture, a new routine.

Distance is nothing. My love is far greater and longer reaching than the distance it takes to keep us apart. Never be afraid, for I will always be here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment