Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I Like to Wed at Ibarra's!

It's been two weeks since Des and I got engaged and we're already feeling the pressure of preparing for our wedding. Tentatively, we want our wedding to be held on December 13, 2014. We're not superstitious people but having wedding invites with 12-13-14 looks really cool!

The clock is ticking and if we really want this wedding to happen on that date we need to double up on effort. For starters, we haven't done anything yet, and we don't even know where to start. Haha! All we are sure right now is we want our wedding to be simple and intimate with around 150 family and friends. We're inclined to do it outside the Metro, preferably in Tagaytay. We've had our vacation there for a few times and we find the place serene and very romantic - perfect for Des' dream wedding.

I started browsing for locations the other day and one place really stood out for me - Villa Ibarra Tagaytay. The place is conveniently located along Gen E. Aguinaldo Highway and boasts of an overlooking view of the Taal Lake and Taal Volcano. It can accommodate up to 180 guests and have built an outstanding reputation for hosting wedding events.

Overlooking. Taal lake and Taal volcano

I browsed through some of the wedding photos and I can only drool in excitement for my bride! The long beautiful staircases and the classic look of the balcony - I'm pretty sure Des would love it. It makes me want to ask the World to skip a year so I can see her in her gown and walk on that stairway stunning me with her beauty.
Villa Ibarra Tagaytay also offers various room accommodations Their honeymoon suite has a full view of Taal Lake and Taal Volcano to set the ambiance for an intimate night. The regular rate for this room is P12,675 but can be booked for as low as P6,500 for some hotel booking sites. Feedback from guests are very nice citing clean rooms and superior services from the staff. With the spacious and elegant room and stress-free stay I really think we'll get good value for our money.

A perfect view from Honeymoon suite
There are no readily available rates for a wedding package so I'll have to email them to see if we can arrange a fee within our budget. But seeing all the other available wedding places in the area I say this is the best I've seen.

Villa Ibarra Tagaytay is the first and our only choice of wedding place. We like to wed at Ibarra's!

(photo credits from Villa Ibarra Tagaytay)

No comments:

Post a Comment